8.17.2011

Like you, I have different girlfriends for different occasions.

The “road trip gal” that is up for anything.

 

Or the one that you can call at 2 am to go get a donut!
                     Don’t judge me...there good donuts!




The one that sends you a birthday card when it’s not your birthday, but knows that you LOVE your birthday….
or
The poor Sista’ that sits and listens to you pour out your soul over a pot of coffee! { G.G.G. you know who you are}


Soooo at Taco Night I was with some friends that I L.O.V.E. and they were inquiring about ALL that stuff that the HOB staff and I have been going through the last 6 months, and “bless their hearts” they for some reason think I have super powers!!

“ I don’t know how you do it..I couldn’t if it was me”



“ I think you are the baby whisper; your kids never fight”
{she clearly had too much wine!}


and on and on…


When I left the restaurant and got to my car I lost it…just starting crying like a baby.

“Lord, they don’t know that I come running home when I fall down. They don’t know who picks me up when no one is around. They are right; and I can’t do it either …if not for You. You are the rescuer of my soul. You have the kind of water that will quench my thirsty soul!”

Girlfriends are precious gifts of goodness from the Lord, and I am SO thankful…but, I am more thankful that I have a Savior that loves me enough to know my weakness and gets me!

1 comment:

Lisa L Keck said...

Good post and beautiful blog Christi. I'll have The Warrior is a Child going thru my head the rest of the day but that's okay. It was my theme song when I was in my teens.