12.31.2011




Today as 2011 plays peek~ a~ boo with 2012 I have to be honest;
I can’t wait for this year to be OVER.




There is something clean and refreshing about a fresh start…a new clean calendar. FABULOUS!!

This past year, really, the past two years have been.... well,...GROSS .


I stared to list all the STUFF and deleted twice. Lets face it, really who what’s to read a list {big one at that} of YUCK.


Instead I’m going to I thank God for the mountains, and I thank Him for the valleys, and I thank Him for the storms He brought me through. For if I'd never had a problem, I wouldn't know God could solve them, I’d never know what faith in God could do.

Happy New Friends!

 It’s my hope that when you face trial and devastation in the new year as we have this past year that you too “choose” {life is about choices… that is my mantra to the Blessings} to praise the Lord in those hard times . CHOOSING to not miss the glory of the Lord.


I've had many tears and sorrows,

I've had questions for tomorrow,

there's been times I didn't know right from wrong.

But in every situation,

God gave me blessed consultation,

that my trials come to only make me strong.



Chorus:

Through it all,

through it all,

I've learned to trust in Jesus,

I've learned to trust in God.



Through it all,

through it all,

I've learned to depend upon His Word.



Verse 2:

I've been to lots of places,

I've seen a lot of faces,

there's been times I felt so all alone.

But in my lonely hours,

yes, those precious lonely hours,

Jesus lets me know that I was His own

Verse 3:

I thank God for the mountains,

and I thank Him for the valleys,

I thank Him for the storms He brought me through.

For if I'd never had a problem,

I wouldn't know God could solve them,

I'd never know what faith in God could do.







No comments: