8.17.2009

Project Complete!

Well, here it is...the staff lounge at the blessings school. If you see in last weeks post I was given the challenge to redesign this room in one week and a shoestring. The chairs were in the room originally , I just reupholstered them . The tables were a steal at a thrift store a can of black spray paint and they are fabulous!

This is my favorite part...I got rid of the standered ugly in~ box and painted some clip boards and adding sweet little name tags on each...LOVE IT!



This bathroom vanity was FREEEE! Cant beet that with a stick ! So the bathroom was a easy fix.. fresh coat of paint a new vanity set and we are golden. On the counter( not pictured )is a large basket full of "oh no I forgot" needs..IE: hairspray, deodorant etc...



A little reminder on the wall.....



I am all about the snacks!
I hope the teachers and staff enjoy and find it a place to relax and recharge!


















2 comments:

Angie said...

I saw the before photos- GREAT JOB!! I'm sure the teachers will enjoy it!

MaryMary said...

You are AMAZING! I know the teachers will LOVE it! Way to go Critti!!