9.22.2009

An old table and a new friend....

If you have been reading my blog for any amount of time you will know I have been blah blah blah about my farm table that I decided to sell. Well , I have to confess something; I said that I didn't take it to the shop because there was no room...I could have put it someplace...I guess...
But, the truth be told I wanted to SEE the person that was going to love my table.
I know this sounds really, really nuts....over just a thing, a table, but I love that table.

So I listed it on Craigslist, and lots and lots of emails and calls....and boy, there are a lots of flaky folks out there...Anyway, there really is a reason for this I promise. Last week I got a email inquiring about the table after going back in forth I noticed the name of the person inquiring....MAN OF PEET this gal is a blog I follow and LOVE.


I love, love, my tables new home, and I am so excited about my new friendship with it's new home!

2 comments:

Angie said...

Glad your table went to a "good" home ;) and maybe she'll let you have visitations by posting photos on the blog! ;)

tara said...

You are too cute!! Don't worry your table is in good hands my dear...I promise and of course you can have visitation rights...!! I am soooo excited, let her know I will be there this weekend to bring her home! :)