12.31.2009

Naked Blogging?

Blogs are a funny thing...wouldn't you say? They are a way to take a peek into someone life for just a moment, and then draw your own conclusion as to what the rest of it may look like. I'm not sure if that is a good thing or not. It's kinda the "grass is greener" mentality, which in most cases it not true.

I have not been the most consistent blogger lately,maybe because I feel like I don't have anything to share that is worth someone reading. Do you want to hear that all three of my blessing got the "swine flue" at the same time... not once.. but twice? Do you care that Robin and I repainted the shop from tan to gray or that I am over floral anything anymore? Does it matter that I went to flea market yesterday and could not wrap my head around buying anything ( I must have a brain aneurysm for sure).

My intent in this posting is not meant to be a "downer" but, more to be insightful..I guess. Naked blogging if you will (I am fully clothed I promise) a look into the everyday thought of a Wife, Mom, Shop Owner.....

No comments: