12.29.2010


In 2010 I have been pushed, pulled, punched and challenged in ways that I have never before.

I am a different person because of …

My eyes are open wider to the mercy of God

My will broken

He has given me a eagerness to serve Him, while serving my family

A passion to raise God fearing, serving children


He is teaching {not yet in the past tense as I have not been a quick study on this one} to love the unlovely, {OUCH} to forgive those that have hurt and smeared and broken people I love .

There is A LOT of refinement needed for me in 2011 to be the woman that God has called me to be and I will hunker~ down for the discipline, pulling, prodding and with my loudest, deepest Home Makeover enthusiasm voice I say…... MOVE THAT MOUNTAIN!

"Truly I tell you, whoever says to this mountain, 'Be lifted up & thrown into the sea!' and does not doubt at all in is heart but believes that what he says will take place it will be done for him. For this reason I am telling you whatever you ask for in prayer believe that it is granted to you and you will get it." Mark 11:23-24

No comments: