3.14.2011

I have been thinking a lot this week about hands….

A hand (med./lat.: manus, pl. manūs) is a prehensile, multi-fingered extremity located at the end of an arm or forelimb.

Hands tell a story about a person’s life.

Some are callused from years of hard work.

Others don’t “do dishes”.

My grandmas were sprinkled with “wisdom spots” .


 
My hands have been busy.

They joyfully received our 4th Baby Blessing child

They have cradled sick blessings till the wee hours of the morning

They consoled the Papa Blessing at the sudden death of his sister

They have been folded in prayer as I spent time with the Lord in grief over the mistrust of some relationships.

 
What do your hands tell about you?

1 comment:

Rose Carey said...

This blog's message is sad and beautiful at the same time...I'm sorry to hear about your family's loss and about the joy of a new blessing.

Continued blessings....
Rose