10.20.2010

You have mail!


I remember back in the day when I was a AOL girl, and would hear those magical three little words. It was so exciting….now that 99.9% of my communication is via email…Well, not so much.

Except for today,cause I got REAL mail. You know “the old fashion” kind. Comes with a stamp, and get this; someone hand wrote my name on. OH the good old days!

A beautiful cream~ linen envelope with black script ink “Mr. and Mrs. Blessing”.

Yup, no place does it say “PAST DUE” or “Immediate Attention”. {{{{WINK}}}}

YEA! It’s a wedding. I love weddings. When else do we allow people into such hallows of our souls? Can’t say that I tell close, friends family and co-workers how much I love Mr. Blessing, and I want to spend the rest of my life with him….even when “we poor” the sink is broke and the car won’t start”. But that is really what we do on our Wedding Day when we make the “better and worse” vow.

Okay, back to THIS wedding. {{{{Hello}}}} It’s at the Five Crown baby! YUMMO. Okay, I know that you don’t go for the food…but were talking F.C.

K and J are family friends, and I have never been prouder to call them as such as when I read their invitation. They have requested in leu of gift, to make a charitable donation to our church! I LOVE, LOVE {{{{{LOVE}}}}} that! What a beautiful , fabulous, selfless act.

I will greatly rejoice in the Lord, my soul shall be joyful in my God; for he hath clothed me with the garments of salvation, he hath covered me with the robe of righteousness, as a bridegroom decketh [himself] with ornaments, and as a bride adorned [herself] with her jewels.
Isaiah 61:10

No comments: